What We Believe
In one God, maker of all things, and the trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Deuteronomy 6:4, Philippians 2:6, 1 John 5:7)
* The Son of God, Jesus Christ, became a man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary.
* The entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and the only perfect rule of faith and conduct (2 Timothy 3:15-17, 1 Peter 1:23-25, Hebrews 4:12)
* In personal salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 7:10, Romans 10:8-10)
* In the resurrection of the dead, the eternal life in Heaven of those who receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and the eternal punishment of those who do not receive Jesus as their Savior
* In a Biblical lifestyle in word and action
* In divine healing and divine health through the substitution sacrifice of Jesus Christ
* In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost as evidenced with speaking with other tongues, which is distinct from salvation.
* We believe in the nine gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12
* In local and world evangelism in accordance with the Great Commission
* In the hope of the imminent return of Jesus Christ (Romans 11:25,27; 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 19:11-16 and 20:1-7; Revelation 21)